I NEED SOME FOOD IDEAS FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY PARTY THERE WILL BE KIDS OF ALL AGES PLEASE HELP

SUPERMOM1604

Asked by SUPERMOM1604 at 12:59 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• Hot dogs and hamburgers. Old favorites. Cake. or, pizza and cake. You don't need salads or ice cream. They'll be happy with simple things.

Answer by Bmat at 1:05 PM on May. 19, 2009

• order pizza
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:21 PM on May. 19, 2009

• You could have a big pinata. They have ones for little kids too where you pull strings instead of hitting the pinata.

We're doing hot dogs & hamburgers. A cake.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:27 PM on May. 19, 2009

• chili bar or taco bar or salad bar
    burritos with assorted toppings, guacamole, baked tortilla chips
    finger food: tortilla rollups, veggies and pita chips with hummus and dip, cut fruit and yogurt, etc
    make your own pizza, with dough, english muffins or tortillas
    Contact me directly if you would like recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:13 PM on May. 19, 2009

• With so many ages and food likes and dislikes. I would go with a taco bar. That way everyone can choose what they want. Burritos,Tacos, Nachos, Taco Salad etc. You can do the prep work a couple days in advance.
    Pizza is easy but not everyone likes the same topppings. Hot Dogs can be a choking hazard for the little ones ( my daughter choked on one when she was 2 1/2 at a party. I will never forget it )
    I like to have foods set out that people can snack on through the entire party. Makes for a more festive celebration.
    Oh and I would do juice boxes, cans of soda in a bucket of ice. Also cupcakes with a small cake for the birthday girl. Less mess and expense. Happy birthday to your daughter!
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 4:36 PM on May. 19, 2009