cranky w/ solids?

i've noticed lately that my daughter is cranky after a few bites -- like fussy and cries ... does she not like what im giving her? or what?! she doesnt do it all the time ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe she just isn't hungry at that time? If she isn't interested, I would just stop and try again later or the next day. Breastmilk and/or formula is still the main source of nutrition for babies, so its okay if she doesn't want solids sometimes. They are mostly just for fun, practice, and to introduce her to new tastes and textures right now.

sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 3:25 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Hmm. My dd is doing the same thing. I think IMO.....that it has something to do with her teething?? perhaps..?
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 2:00 AM on May. 20, 2009

• TNT8687- no idea! sometimes shell eat em up!! than other times , 2 bites and she dont want em , than shes still hungry after her bottle!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on May. 20, 2009