Could I be pregnant? Faint line

I've taken 5 at home pregnancy tests, 2 different brands, and they have all had very faint positive lines. I took the first 4 yesterday and this morning, then went to the Health Dept and took a test there. That one came back neg. But then I went to the store and got a new brand, First Response, and here is that faint line again. Am I probably pregnant? Even the woman at the health dept. said it might be too early for her tests to pick up on it.. so I dunno. I'm freaking out not knowing though!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got 3 faint positives 8 days before my missed period. Went to the clinic, got a negative there so I had them do a blood test and I am pregnant. So, I bet you are pregnant=] Good luck and congrats if you are!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:18 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Yes you could be. I got a faint line also. Good Luck.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:44 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I bet you a hundred bucks that you are! Congrats!
    Anonymous

• I bet a MILLION you are, faint or not, your eggo is preggo mama!!!!
    CONGRATSS
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:46 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Get a blood test to be sure. When i was pg with my son all the home tests came back negative, I only found out I was pregnant because I went in for fertility help and blood pregnancy tests are a standard 1st step.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 1:46 PM on May. 19, 2009

• You could be call your doctor and schedule a blood test. Thats the only way youll know for sure good luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:48 PM on May. 19, 2009

• yes you could be. have you been taking the tests first thing in the morning? another sign is if your first pee of the day is very potent. when I took the test the line was very faint and I thought it meant negative. i took it 2 weeks later and it was very dark. has something to do with the hormones. but i would think any sign of a line, faint or dark means it's positive!
    Anonymous

• OP HERE - Thanks for all the help! :) I just called and scheduled an appt. for this friday. I just can't wait to find out for sure. I honestly drive myself insane not knowing. lol. I have one more at home test that I'll be taking in the morning. And I did take one in the morning this morning and it was a positive as well. The clearest one I've had was the one I took this afternoon and that was using the First Response pregnancy test. I really hope I am! I'm in a relationship w/the guy I first fell in love w/back when I was a teen and we got back together recently. We always talked about having a baby back then and if it was happening now, I'd be thrilled!! :)
    Anonymous

• Thanks Marix3 - That's just the kind of answer I was looking for. :)
    Anonymous

• I just took my other test. Couldn't help it.. lol..the line was darker this time. I'll be I'm pregnant. So happy!! <3
    Anonymous