Pregnant after Tubal????

Can you get pregnant after a tubal? Is it safe? I had a tubal in 02/2007 and have had heavy periods since the procedure. I am usually regular with my periods but I am a week late this month....Can I be pregnant and if so are the odds of carrying a baby after a tubal good?

aovalle

Asked by aovalle at 1:48 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if the baby made it down to the uturas than YES you could have a PERFECTLY normal and healthy pregnancy! get checked out early~
    dont let it wait, we that have had ectopic pregnancies know it always ends badly-
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:50 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Your odds are still very good. I had a ruptured tubal pregnancy in 2008. I am pregnant again and things are going just fine. Even though one tube was removed, my chances were only cut by a third. There is a slight risk of you having another tubal pregnancy, but you just have to be closely monitored by the doctor/midwife in order to ensure that isn't happening.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 1:51 PM on May. 19, 2009