Porn, does your husband watch it? And how do you feel about it?

Yesterday I found porn on my husbands computer, and I was pist.
This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened and he always trys to lie to me about it, which really pissses me off. I am very strongly against porn, I simply find it trashy to watch. I do not understand why he feels the need to watch porn. Anyone else have or had this problem with their husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just tell him to tell you the truth and not lie about it. If you talk to him and say you know he watches it and why does he like it or ask him to show you what he is watching even if you think its bad. Men are men...I find if there is something I am against my hubby reacts better to me trying to understand him then when I completely shun it. It's kinda like when people are addicted to something...help them help you by understanding where they are coming from. Sometimes guys just have to take care of business and they like to watch some porn.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 1:59 PM on May. 19, 2009

• He watches porn. I watch porn. I don't care.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 2:00 PM on May. 19, 2009

• My husband and I watch it. It's not a big deal for me. However, I can see how it would make a woman angry. Maybe try talking to him about it again. Explain what about it bothers you. Maybe couseling would help resolve the issue?? Best of luck
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 2:00 PM on May. 19, 2009

• No, my husband doesn't watch porn.
    Anonymous

• No my husband doesn't look at porn. It is against our religion
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:07 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Not only does dh watch it but I buy it for him. That way we end up with the softer versions. It doesn't bother me. I'll watch it with him or without him. He is your husband though and if he knows you don't like it he should respect you enough to not watch it or lie about it.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 2:12 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I honestly have no idea. I assume so, just because he is a guy. I really don't care.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 2:14 PM on May. 19, 2009

• my husband watches it everyday it annoys me not only do i think porn is nothing other than legalized prostitution but it makes me feel really inadequate and i know i will never be able to look like these girls or bend like them....he says he watches them to get ideas for new positions to try and for research he says he wants to start his own porn site....i just ignore it or leave the room
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 2:18 PM on May. 19, 2009

• before i got preggers we watched porn together. it wasnt a big deal for us. since i have gotten preggers sex isnt exactly easy for me so we stick to the straight and narrow old fashioned ways lol i cant handle him gettin so turned on lol.. i got upset when i caught him watching it behind my back recently, he lied to me about watching it but wheni showed it to him he came out and told me that it was easier for him to watch the porn and take care of his needs himself them for me to get involved cuz its so hard for me. i appreciated his honesty but it really hurt the ego.
    Anonymous

• My husband doen't watch it. He can't even turn a computer on, much less use it to find porn. I know he doesn't have any videos' our only dvd palyer is in the living room, he doens't order it off tv, I know cause I see the bill. He doesn't have magazines cause I go through his stuff at least once a week while cleaning.

That being said, I don't think he has much interest in it. We have a healthy sex life and I think he's fullfilld. I know he masturabtes occasionlally but he normally does it while driving.....don't ask me why but I think its cause his truck turns him on.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:25 PM on May. 19, 2009