online test do you take them seriously?I took an online personality disorder test it says right there that oly a professional and diagnose you and the test is only to give an idea my results where im dependant, paranoid and soemthing that will eventually present itself as a mild case of skitsafrenia. Should i take it seroiously? It gt me thinking and i remebered of an experience i had.

I was in my room with a friend and iv never dne drugs or drank so i wasnt on anything and the door bell rang, I got up to check from my window and it was a cousin of mine and i saw little cartoonish devils coming out of him and around (kinda like you see birdys and fairys in movies). after that i fel back and just stared on to the bed and i was saying hep me im scared but noone could hear me and i could here them but very very far away. My friends told me she slaped me and when i didnt respond to that she went and got my parents, i remeber hearing people in the distance telling me i was scaring them but i was scared inside! finaly i snaped out of it . My mom was going to take me to the hospital if i didnt snap out but i did and now i dont remebr wat hapend after that but how can that be explained? it wasnt made up it really happened to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Health

• If you are concerned, talk to a psychotherapist. He or she will determine if you are schizophrenic.
    Anonymous

• What is the website?
    Anonymous

• I agree with the 1st anonymous poster
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:01 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I want to take the test! That story definetly sounds like you could've had something going on psychologically... what, however will take time to be determined. Schitzophrenia is not like many people think it is. There are varying degrees of it and it presents differently than the typical movie scenerio often times. My brother was diagnosed as a paranoid scitzophrenic, he ended up committing suicide a few years after due to not seeking help. He said that he was evil, that he couldn't control it anymore, and that he was the devil, or talked to him or whatever.
    Please take the time to discuss your concern with a doctor and a psychiatrist, so that you can figure out what is right for you to do. Do not just down meds because they say so, ask questions and determine what is best. An anti-anxiety medication may help you so you aren't worrying so much, even if you think you aren't worrying i bet you are.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 2:05 PM on May. 19, 2009

• http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

Thats where i took the test. I havent really took the time to read everysingle thing on the page but i just cant stop thinking of that experience i had along time ago i just keep wondering what that meant.
    Anonymous

• I think some of those tests help you pin point possible concerns. wouldn't hurt to go talk to the doc. of course if is a facebook quiz I wouldn't put much stock or concern in it
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:21 PM on May. 19, 2009

• THANKS! I'm gonna take it right now and tell you what I think.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 2:29 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Actually I took the test and believe that you have really nothing to worry about. Except for the fact that it's been bothering you enough to make you worry, which would be the paranoia. Everyone can be placed into a disorder category, it's wether or not it's messing with your life that is the issue. Your story does bring up concern, I don't think that you're crazy, but it could've been a seizure episode.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 2:58 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Clinically speaking, you have to have these psychotic symptoms for a certain amount of time before they can be diagnosed and treated. If this only happened once, a long time ago, and you haven't had any recurrence you're fine.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 1:33 PM on May. 20, 2009