Tingling hand and finger tips...8 months pregnant??

My left hand and fingeres feels like it's asleep but not as bad as when you wake up after sleeping on it.

It's really tingly. It feels like tiny little needles are poking me over and over again. When I leave it just sitting for a while it seems to get worse but it never goes away no matter how much activity I do with it.

I woke up this moring with it like that and it's still like that!

Should I be concerned or is it just one of those annoying pregnancy things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's carpal tunnel. I had it when I was pregnant. It went away after I gave birth.
    Anonymous

• Anon is probably right, but I'd call your doctor to make sure. Pregnancy is never something to mess with. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 1:59 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I think Anon 1258 is prolly right, but if other limbs start to swell or tingle, get to your OB-could be a sign of hypertention
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:06 PM on May. 19, 2009

• yup carpal tunnel. i had it too around 8 to 9 months. i would wake up thinking that it was just numb from sleep & shake it around & it would get worse . it drove me crazy but i guess it's common near the end of your pregnancy.
    Anonymous