Who's with me?

I am getting very annoyed with certain people that make the rest of us look bad! I am a sahm and a christian. I will not shove my beliefs down your throat, and I would appreciate if you would respect mine, as I respect yours, whether you are buddhist (sp), atheist, pagen, wiccan, or whatever else is out there. Good for you! I do not judge. if you want to marry a woman, great! Im glad you found someoone to love! If you had a baby out of wedlock, congrats on your little one! I enjoy my nights out when I get to, and sometimes I drink too much! It does not mean I am a bad mom! I am also a sahm mom. I do not have time to contemplate trivial crap about what words are sending us to hell. sometimes I barely have time to shower! My house is usualy messy, but my kids are always fed, & happy & loved, just like working mothers kids are! I AM SICK OF THE CERTAIN FEW THAT MAKE THE REST OF US LOOK BAD, WHO'S WITH ME?!?

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 2:10 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol@ EireLass. Sometimes that temple needs a whitewash...and if that comes in the form of a dirty girl scout, so be it. (btw, if you've never had a dirty girl scout but like thin mints, ask for it the next time you go the bar..)
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:14 PM on May. 19, 2009

• sorry Im a little pissy today, and easily annoyed.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:10 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Sounds like you're not having a very good day!! I'm with you in some ways, however, if you're truly a Christian, I'm assuming you follow God's ways. Why would you drink to drunken-ness? That's not taking care of "your temple".
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:13 PM on May. 19, 2009

• lol, I'm with ya, all the way... excuse me while I go rescue my tot from the edge he's hanging off of.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:13 PM on May. 19, 2009

• oh pick me to ride... you forgot cuz when the kids cant hear and sometime punch the carseat cause your hubby, SO, G thing, hung up on your butt!!! Good call mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:16 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm soooooo with you!
    GuardianOTWG

Answer by GuardianOTWG at 2:55 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Um.....I'm with ya. And I don't drink to drunkeness. I drink to get tipsy. I tend to stop before I'm thinking I'll forget the rest of the night.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:02 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm with you too. I'm a SAHM also and don't judge working mothers. I think all of us moms are great.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 3:16 PM on May. 19, 2009