What else can I do about lice?

I did mayo and oil on her head, I did Nix and other shampoo treatments, I comb and pick 3 times a day and vacuum and spray and wash everything and this morning I still find little brown eggs which means those suckers are still alive. What do I do now it's been a week!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Health

• Gosh, I wish I knew, I am battling this the first time and it's going on week 2:)
    Anonymous

• Tea tree oil helps.
    Anonymous

• I bought something at whole foods for lice when my daughter came home from camp; I wouldn't let her in the house until I treated her head; her laundry went right to the basement and everything was washed in hot water.
    Every soft surface in your house (pillows, blankets, clothing) must get washed to kill all of the nits.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:46 PM on May. 19, 2009