hmm, yesterday after my doctors visit that afternoon , i got to feeling really bad and nauceous.

I am about 28 weeks, pregnant and the doctor did a pap test yesterday. Apparently it got "overlooked" at the beginning. That doctor seems to overlook a lot of tests untill later that most dates you read about when they are regularly done . But anyways, that afternoon about 6 or so i got to feeling really bad and nauseous, and like i was having cramps or something. Not like contractions though. What would have caused it? Just a coincidence? I have never got sick from a pap or anything before. Things are fine now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id say its just a coincidence..
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:35 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I would say you got morning sickness and it just happen to be after a test- wouldnt worry
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:37 PM on May. 19, 2009