tmi but i need advice

ok my maraina came out 3 months ago and havent been able to get it cheacked out this month my period is really heavy like i have to change my feme products every 30 mins and its dark like almost black and last month it was bright red and also im haveing really bad cramps could i be haveing a miscarage or something serious of the sort?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Health

• I have the mirena and I know that when I got it checked last week the doctor warned me about this exact problem, when it came out you should have contacted your doctor. This could be someting really serious, go to the emergency room if you are needing to change your pad every 30 minutes then you are in need of medical help. Please please seek medical attention or call your doctor. Take care
    Anonymous

• I dnt have the mirena, but u def need 2 c a dr. My 1st miscarriage was like a very heavy period, including bad cramps. Either way tho, get help-take care of urself!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 3:17 PM on May. 19, 2009