Shoulder Pain

I'm almost 21 weeks and the past 2 days I've had serious shoulder pain. If anyone has had any surgeries where they told you that if your shoulder starts hurting after the drugs wear off, THAT'S the kind of shoulder pain I'm feeling.

Anyone else had that happen? Or know what it could be from?

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 2:37 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont think your shoulder pain is anything pregnancy related...its possible you pulled a muscle or something
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:42 PM on May. 19, 2009

• re phrase that question I dont understand?
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:42 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm having shoulder pain. Like the shoulder pain associated with pressure on your diaphram. I had this same pain after I had my laparoscopy 2 years ago.
    It's a completely different pain than pulled muscle pain and I haven't had any injury.
    I was just wondering if anyone else has felt this WHILE pregnant. I was thinking maybe my baby is putting pressure on my diaphram and causing the pain or something.
    Sorry that I didn't make sense. I'm miserable today=[
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:50 PM on May. 19, 2009

• could be muscle spazms i got em in the back of my head and legs when i was preg. try a heating pad
    Anonymous