Things about pregnancy your best friend wouldnt even tell you!

ok, so I know this may sound stupid but I was told there are alot of things about pregnancy that even your best friend wouldnt tell you... I wanted to no if you all could share that with me- the worst or most gross or imbarrassing things that would be helpfull knowing before hand, and that you might not find in a book, and your mother wouldnt bring it up at the table!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can spontaneously piss yourself. When sneezing, coughing or just out of nowehere.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 2:51 PM on May. 19, 2009

• You get horrible gas...atleast I have it.

My poor dog got farted out of the covers last night.
    hahahha
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:52 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Some people poop on the table when they're pushing out the baby? Maybe how loose you feel down there after the birth? I don't know, we all go through the same stuff.
    Anonymous

• I remember finding out that when nursing, you milk comes out of several holes in your nipples, I was horrified! LOL.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:00 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Ok so did anyone get the mirror out while you were in labor and take a look down under. My husband kept making comments about the way my vagina looked so I made him take a picture and OH MY GOD!!! IT was soooo engorged and nasty i know it sounds so gross but I wasnt prepared for it so I was from then on sooo embarassed every time some one came in to look at me. LLLLLOOOLLLL
    Amber-Skye

Answer by Amber-Skye at 3:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• That it's not just morning sickness. It can be all day. It usually goes away at around 12 weeks but some women get it the whole nine months in my case it went away at 12 weeks and came back at 28.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 3:08 PM on May. 19, 2009

• the bad gas, vaginal itching, discharge, etc
    Anonymous

• all of the above..but the worst for me was the crazyness the hormones made me feel. I was soooooo over sensitive about everything. A wrong look could turn into a raging rant at my poor wonderful husband who did nothing but try to do everything he could to help. I was not ready for that, nobody ever warned me to look out if you find yourself feeling this way... Also, pregnancy is the WRONG, and I mean SO WRONG time to make big decisions or life changes. You aren't even in your right mind part of the time. (okay most of the time for some of us)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:27 PM on May. 19, 2009