• In the Spotlight:

I'm not a sensitive person, but....

do you realize that you are talking to real people and when you say things it does hurt no matter how much we try to rationalize it away? Honestly I hope you all have someone who treats you just the way you treat others on here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• You can have tact. It isn't always neccesary to say anything. If you have to be rude, shouldn't that be a clue that you should keep your mouth shut?
    Anonymous

• Sweety it is the internet, get over it.
    Anonymous

• Ya, and there are real people on the other ends of the computers. Just because it is the internet is no reason to abandon your manners.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry someone if someone treated you poorly. It has happened to me, but I don't give people a reason to be that way. That's just the way some people are I guess.
    Anonymous

• Nope, not sensitive at all. If you wanna play with the big dogs grow a tough skin. Otherwise stay on the porch with the puppies.
    Anonymous

• LOL, this is true

Nope, not sensitive at all. If you wanna play with the big dogs grow a tough skin. Otherwise stay on the porch with the puppies.
    Anonymous

• So, would you say that to someone in person?
    Anonymous

• I answer things honestly/truthfully. If the truth hurt..I can not do anything about that..

Answer by louise2 at 3:05 PM on May. 19, 2009

• its just people can't be rude to people face to face. the only way they can be rude is on here, cause they know they wont get there a** kicked. lol
    Anonymous

• I don't understand why people are so rude either. If you see a question that offends you or whatever, you can easily skip it and go on without having to have a rude reply. Some people have no manners what so ever!
    Anonymous