NEED HELP

im a 29yr old and my hubby is 24 we are in serious need of a truck or car donation due to the fact we lost our jobs and car is being repo'ed...keep in mind we dont care what it is as long as it dont have any major mechanical issues.. due to we are very low on funds...we live in care givers for a severe seizure pt and her husband is severe brain damage pt.. which have needs to go to dr appts, scans, er.. we live in margate just outside ft lauderdale anyone with a way to help would be appreciated sorry if i posted this in wrong place but still new to this... thank u for listening god bless

karen and eric
whann25040@a0l.com

KarenW79

Asked by KarenW79 at 3:06 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• try your church, salvation army, also check taxi services nearby you maybe able to get free cab service (not sure if florida has program like they have here). Why don't they provide the car if you are working for them?
    Anonymous

• Try craigslist or try the bus since they are cheaper than taxis. Some taxis may do free rides for hospitals...and if its doctor appointments,some states offer free rides to appointments. I know that, because my mom manages the one for my state. Maybe a family or friend can help
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:40 AM on May. 20, 2009

• www.freecycle.org

Answer by rkoloms at 6:02 AM on May. 20, 2009