Question about cloning?

We've heard the News about the cloned sheep Doris if scientists decided to use our Maternity Centers as testing Labs. What would you do if you found out that your baby has been cloned?

Do you think that cloning should be a topic worth discussing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would want to see the child. I would want to know what they are doing with it. Are they hurting it. Who are its parents? Why did they clone it? Why wasn't I informed?

Those are the things that come to my mind.
    Anonymous

• I don't think that we should EVEN GO THERE>with humans. I don't even agree with animals.

Although-if there was a way to clone an organ to be able to give to someone who needs one-I might support that.
    Anonymous

• Without my consent? Id raise hell and make sure to get a huge settlement out of that. Cloning humans is not something I would approve of. We have enough people on the world as it is.. whats the damn point?!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:13 PM on May. 19, 2009

• make sure to get a huge settlement out of that

That just screams american state of mind
    Anonymous

• "That just screams american state of mind "

Excuse me coward anon, but you cant sit there and tell me you would just shrug your shoulders after finding out someone just cloned your infant without your consent. Sure, let them get away with something like that.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:17 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Nope I wouldn't just shrug me shoulders but dollars signs $$$$ wouldn't be my first thought, either.

Anonymous

• So what would be your first thought besides taking them to court? Because I know a lawsuit would be mine.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:24 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I would be outraged and hurt! However I do not agree with human cloning. I do however believe in regrowing human organs to save a life!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:28 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I don't see the point in cloning complete people. Body parts for transplant perhaps but whole people or animals? Just creepy. Let nature produce twins, etc. on it's own. No need for science to step in.
    Anonymous

• Y'all make it sound as if the cloning process would be done while you were in the bathroom! It is not an instaneous process, and it's also BEYOND incredibly unlikely that a hospital would just go ahead and perform human cloning experiments without your consent--unless of course you wear a tin foil hat--then ANYTHING is possible!!! LOL

You need to fill out a form in triplicate for a Band-Aid... human cloning, is a weebit more involved than that!

Stop. Think. It's good for the brain! LOL
    Anonymous