Do you think people should be able to come up with a baby name between hubby and wife?

I mean something that means something? Maybe, not need other women's advice on what to name the baby? You have nine months to think about it. Pathetic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I were having a difficult time deciding on a name because we didn't like each others suggestion. We were talking to my sister one day, she asked if we had picked out a name, we said no and gave the reason why. She said "Well, what about (my child's name)". We loved it!

Haha..My sister named my son. :-)
    Anonymous

• What is wrong with getting advice from others. Yes in the end it needs to between the mother & father of the unborn child, but it does not hurt to get advice from others.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:14 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Obviously whether they ask for advice or not it is ultimately the decision of the mother and father what the baby's name is going to be. I don't know what's pathetic about asking for opinions though when it gives you a chance to see if there is something about the name that you have overlooked because you just love it so much. Different things it may make other people think about, different ways the child might be teased with a name like that...if you're stuck going between a couple of names and having a hard time deciding, that can be very helpful I'm sure.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 3:22 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I think those who chose their child's name is great, sometimes people just want an outside opinion.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:26 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Oh go away troll. What's wrong with asking for advice. Coming in here and asking stupid questions is PATHETIC.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:48 PM on May. 19, 2009

• my husband and i decided to name our daughter Chloe im 32 weeks right now and if shes born on july 12th her name will be Chloe Louise ( louise being after my great grandmother who meant the world to me. she passed away and the 12th was her b-day) my hubby loves it. if shes born on any other day then her name will be Chloe Kristine. My middle name is Kristine. i asked my mom if that was ok with her b/c my great grandmother raised her. she loved it. but i guess it wasnt really me wanting her advise more of her blessing.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 4:03 PM on May. 19, 2009