Be honest! When someone cuts you off on the road, how do you react?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 3:14 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I USED to have serious road rage. This was before I became a mom. Now I tend to whisper things, like insults or bad words, under my breath. My daughter, who's 2 1/2, will be like, "Who are you talking to?" I just explain that another person is driving badly, hehe.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 3:17 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I absolutely hate that especially when my child is with me!

I lay my horn on them.
    Anonymous

• If my son is in the car-nothing I dont want him to use my behavior as an example for his own, if im alone however, There is always a finger flying!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:17 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Honestly? When my kids aren't in the car I go fool! I can't stand it! Especially when they go slow. One time this idiot didn't even stop at the stop sign, just kept on going right in front of me. So I sped up and went to the other lane, pass them, got in front of them, slammed on my brakes then took off. Hell yea I know it was wrong but it just pissed me off! And yea my heart was about to fall out my ass because my actions scared the shit out of me.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 3:19 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I swear. Loudly.
    And then my daughter lectures me for swearing.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 3:29 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I slow down and back off because it shows me that they are unpredictable and I don't want to be near them in case they cause an accident with their recklessness.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:12 PM on May. 19, 2009