Do you have your nursery ready yet? How far along are you?

I'm 33 weeks 3 days.

We have the crib put together and the changing table is almost ready to go. It's put up and has the changing pad and cover on it but I still need to organize some things. But we still have a lot to do. I painted the letters for his name but I haven't hung them yet and we have the bedding but a family member wants to buy the matress so we don't have that yet.

I also still need to get the cradle and stuff together in our room. Again I have the bedding but I'm still looking for a mattress that fits it.

What do you still have to do? How far along are you? When did nesting kick in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm 6 months and 4days... i have NOTHING ready, i need to move furniture out of 3 rooms, paint the baby's room & my dd's "new" room, and get new carpet for my dd's new room *sigh* it sucks not having any help... my dh needs to get off his ass & move the sofa, love seat & our bed then i can get my stuff done
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:23 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Im 27 weeks no nesting has set in yet- and I havent even thought about his room yet- I havent even bought a crib-should i start thinking about this?
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:24 PM on May. 19, 2009

• nursery? whats that? lol. I never had a "nursery" with any of mine.
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 3:35 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I am 22 weeks. We have a few clothes that my MIL and mom bought... Other than that, we don't have anything at all.... We lost our first child and I am scared to buy things.... I love feeling her move, but I am nervous about getting things bought.... Plus, right now I can't afford too much. I will try to start working in the next five+ weeks, after I graduate with my Bachelors in CIS... Then I should be able to get a good paying job, then the shopping is on... :)
    angelmama081007

Answer by angelmama081007 at 3:36 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I am 35 weeks and as of yesterday we JUST BARELY got the nursery set up... still waiting on a few things but those can wait for now
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:41 PM on May. 19, 2009

• im 32 weeks along and we have everything done and ready. of course we are getting a pack of diapers and wipes everypay just to stock up but.. we have the room painted nad crib up and bedding on it. changing table up and ready. clothes washed and put away. i had my shower at the beginning of may so since then i have had it ready to go.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:51 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I have a ton of clothes all over ds room that they'll be sharing. My step-mom and sisters are throwing me a shower this Sunday, so I'm waiting for that to do too much. The crib is in the basement and I'll put it up at the end of June b/c the bedroom isn't very big. Dad is buying a bassinet for the shower that'll go in my room. I'm 31 weeks.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:02 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm 36 weeks and I just need to organize the rest of his clothes (I'm looking for a dresser) and I'm waiting on the crib which is coming....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:02 PM on May. 19, 2009

• well i am 28 weeks today and the nursery isnt set up one bit but we have so much stuff like the cri a dressr bookshelf toy chest table play yard deluxe car saet stroller lots of clothes and binkies bottles shoes toys books but i am just over scared of not having enough stuff i still have my baby showers and after i have those im setting it up me personally i want to have the nursery set up by 35 weeks i was told thats a good time GOOD LUCK
    MarineWife09

Answer by MarineWife09 at 4:37 PM on May. 19, 2009