What Brand of Bottle?

What brand of bottle do you use and would you suggest it to another Mom?

Mommy_Foster

Asked by Mommy_Foster at 3:22 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I liked Avent.
    Anonymous

• hmmm. the breast is a good brand. the best one out there.
    Anonymous

• I use Dr. Brown's. It's good but has a lot of parts and is kinda hard to clean.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 3:24 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I love Platex drop-ins =] It's the only brand my daughter will take.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:24 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Gotta love when people stick their nose into questions where they dont' belong! Breast isn't a type of bottle you ding bat. :)

I used playtex drop in system. I liked it. Convient only wash the nipples every day bottles rise off after each use. And little gassiness. My daughter even had a 88 cent wlamart cheapo bottle she would take. She didnt' care! Bottle to breast it didn't matter to her. but I know some kids are really picky, too.
    Anonymous

• i used the playtex drop ins with my dd & i'm using the same with my son
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:26 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Anon that wasn't her question, oi vay. I used Avent as well but if you don't twist the the nipple on just right it will leak.Other than that I loved using Avent. BTW, some mothers put their breast-milk in bottles.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:27 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Thanks ladies! I used Avent with my son and it seemed to leak a lot. Other then that really had no problems with it. Pregnant with our second now.... we have been looking at the Playtex Venti Air, Dr Brown's, and the Playtex Drop Ins.... I worry about the cost of the drop ins. I have heard mixed things about the venti air bottles as well.

It's alright I was well aware when I posted the question that it would AGAIN turn into a damn debate about BFing vs FF. It is getting a little ridiculous that you can't ask a question, write a post, or anything without someone being rude about it.
    Mommy_Foster

Answer by Mommy_Foster at 3:32 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Playtex drop-ins three times.

OH...although with my youngest we had to use the cheap 97 cent bottles from walmart because they had the easiest flow nipple for him. He had a weak suck. But at about 3 months (I think) he went back to the playtex ones.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:44 PM on May. 19, 2009

• We use the Playtex Vent Aire bottles and we love them, my daughter was a gassy infant and they really helped out with that.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 3:47 PM on May. 19, 2009