read another question and it got me thinking...Im 27 weeks, when should I start thinking about buying thngs and setting up nursery?

I dont even have a crib yet I have NOTHING actually, oh wait I have a diaper bag with three outfits and some bottles but thats it

judith_visco

Asked by judith_visco at 3:26 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would start now.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:27 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I agree with above post. because your last trimester is hell you're going to be very uncomfortable and tired and not wanting to do anything so get it done and over with while you still can
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:29 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Are you having a baby shower? If you are I would wait before buying anything, if not go for it.  After the shower buy what you need if you haven't received it.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:30 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I bought our travel system around 22 weeks and our crib around 25. I put the crib up then and have been adding and buying things such as since then. I'm 8 months 1 week pregnant.

If you are having a shower I would go ahead and buy the big things that no one else has told you they are buying such as the crib, car seat, and changing table. I would also purchase things that most people don't bring to the shower like rubbing alcohol (the the cord stump), breastmilk storage bags, breastpump, nursing bras, diapers (you may get some but you can never have to many), etc.

Then I would wait until after the shower and go get everything else you still need right after the shower.

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 3:31 PM on May. 19, 2009

• 2 to 3 weeks before you have the baby. Save your money..

Answer by louise2 at 3:35 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Are you having baby shower? Wait until then. I did and really worked out. My MIL bought the crib, my parents bought the travel system, and everyone that came to the shower got things off my baby registery. What I did did not get I got cash and gift cards to cover that.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:39 PM on May. 19, 2009

• OK, how does she know when here baby will come. No one knows this for sure. Even if you a scheduled c section you can still go into labor & deliver before then. I agree with the 1st poster.

Anonymous

• if your having a baby shower wait until after that...if your not start now
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:40 PM on May. 19, 2009

• id start getting little things that you cant have to much of now though...like a few outfits...and blankets maybe a few towels...generally youll get alot of these things at baby shower to but just incase...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:42 PM on May. 19, 2009