Do you believe...

So I totally believe in dreams now considering before I knew what the sex of my baby was I had 2 dreams that showed I would be having twin boys, well the other night I had a dream that I gave birth I actually saw their faces and I was holding them. How many of you would believe that delivery is coming soon, like a week away?

Breezy1988

Asked by Breezy1988 at 3:31 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i had a dream while preggo about having a boy, before I knew the sex, and behold it was a boy! i dont know if a dream can determine the time is getting close, but perhaps you are just excited and anxious about the birth and it showed through your dream!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:42 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I get my feelings hurt because I have only dreamed once of my baby-I was CONVINCED it was a girl, all excited, had a name-well the night before my ultra sound I had a dream that the baby pointed to the diaper and said "maaa-Im a boy, Geeze!" thats the only dream I had-sure as shit it was a boy though
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:37 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I was sure I was having a girl. I dreamed about her, her dark hair, I saw her sitting in a sweet little dress. It was a boy. I even started to argue with the OB that it couldn't be a boy, that it had to be a girl. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 3:47 PM on May. 19, 2009

• i dreamed that my SIL was getting married and when she walked up the isle this adorable little blonde girl was the flower girl walked up to me and said mommy did i do it right? i woke up the next day and my husband was sitting up crying i asked him what was wrong and he told me he hada dream of our daughter walking up the isle being the flower girl in his sisters wedding ( same features and everything it was creepy) well later that day we wnt to my u/s appt and sure enough its a girl!!!!
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:58 PM on May. 19, 2009