I am so frustrated. My doctor keeps telling me any day now and my son will be here but nothing...she has been telling me this for a week in a half now and its killing me. I hate surprises. What should i do to not feel so frustrated?? I try and think he is in there for a reason and he will come when he will come. but its not workin out.

momma2b060509

Asked by momma2b060509 at 3:47 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is no way for your doctor to tell you exactly when the little guy will arrive. Just remember, the longer he stays, the better it is for him. He will come out when he's done "growing" in your womb and is ready to survive in the world. Hang in there!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:48 PM on May. 19, 2009

• play with your nipples~
    Anonymous

• If you are past your due date and want to try to self induce you can make a light rasberry leaf tea to start the muscles moving. WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT DRINK CASTOR OIL!!!!!!! Also walk alot and do your keigles to get ready. Excersise will make you more ready to get the work done when its time to and also takes your mind off of the worry of when and what time. Get ready for the best moment in your life but relax stay calm or it will all be over too soon.
    Amber-Skye

Answer by Amber-Skye at 3:50 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Hang in there mama, home stretch, home stretch. I don't know if it will help to think that your child is not ready to come out just yet, he/she needs a little bit more time to mature and increase his/her chances of survival. I enjoyed every chick and every single hardship and symptom by thinking this. So, tell your child to take his time until he is ready. Even a day can make a difference, ask a mother of any preemie child. Best luck and I know you can do this. hang in there.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:56 PM on May. 19, 2009

• It is an exciting time for you, thinking of holding your baby in your arms and getting on with being a parent. Combined with the discomforts of pregnancy and being ready to use all the stuff that you have ready for the baby, it makes a very tense time. Let him stay where he is until he is ready to come out. Meanwhile get some rest while you can. Please post again after he comes so that we can all rejoice with you?

Answer by Bmat at 3:59 PM on May. 19, 2009