Any other ladies pregnant in this Southern heat????

OMG I'm so flippen HOT!!!

I'm in my 3rd trimester in the Texas heat. HOLY CRAP I'm hot!!

It's supossedly only in the upper 70's outside but it feels like 110 and I still have 7 weeks left!

I need to go grocery shopping but I don't want to leave my air conditioned house. LOL

Any tips on staying cool and healthy in the Southern heat while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I stayed in the swimmimg pool all Summer. I delivered on August 1, 2005.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:55 PM on May. 19, 2009

• My parents are supposed to have the pool ready for swimming here in a couple of weeks and then I will be living in that thing. Not only is it cool and relaxing but it's great exercise.

If I can just make it until then! LOL
    Anonymous

• That was about the only thing I could do. I am sure that I looked like a whale in the pool, but i did not care and My DH knew not to comment on that. Good Luck with the new baby.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 4:00 PM on May. 19, 2009

• ROFL!! Thank you!
    Anonymous

• I'm in Florida and 31 weeks :) For going to the store, pretend like its winter. Go turn your car on and put the AC (instead of heat) on high so its nice and cool when you get in there hehe :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:22 PM on May. 19, 2009

• it's been in the high 80's to low 100's for the past week here in los angeles. i'm 38 weeks pregnant and i stay in the a/c all day. i cannot tolerate the heat. i have the a/c on all day and night and still have bad hot flashes.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:29 PM on May. 19, 2009