Has anybody heard about the new sunscreen scare saying it's unsafe? Should i Believe it?

I have always used banana boat baby spf 50. And i don't think it has any of the unsafe ingredients. But now this makes me worry about my childs saftey because they say the ingredients cause cancer. I just bought to big things of sunscreen and sunscreen stick. Which i have opened now. And were quite exspensive. So where do you find out if your sunscreen is safe.

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 3:52 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Health

• This is so crazy thank you asyoulikeit for the web site i checked it out and apparently my sunscreen will give my daughter cancer. so that's just stupid might as well not us sunscreen and take my chances wonder what the odds are from sunscreen and from the sun? most of the "good' brands i've never heard of before or can't fine in the stores.
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 9:52 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Living causes death. That is the only sure thing.

Anything you eat, drink, wear or put on MIGHT cause cancer so they say. Live life to it's fullest and don't believe everything you read in the media or you're going to be miserable.
    Anonymous

• this web site is useful: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/special/sunscreens2008/summary.php
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 4:21 PM on May. 19, 2009

• There is nothing new about this. There are people who choose to educate themselves on what they put in and on their and their families' bodies, and those who don't.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:15 AM on May. 20, 2009