GED test

Is it really hard? Whats a good book to use to study for it? How about online programs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• You should be very proud of yourself for taking this step!
    Most community colleges have GED prep classes; they are free or very inexpensive.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:04 AM on May. 20, 2009

• My brother took it, and he said it was easy. That's about all I know about it though. Sorry I can't help more.
    Anonymous

• If you passed 6th grade you can easily get your GED, soooo easy! I didn't go to school for any length of time beyond the 6th grade, took my test when I was 22 with out studying and scored between 77 and 82 percent on all the subjects.
    Anonymous

• hmm DH is trying to get his GED but he doesnt know what to study. and he doesnt know if he can pass it or not. people have been telling him that its really hard and that people in high school couldnt even pass the test!
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 4:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Is it hard social studies and math? Thats where i know i wouldnt do so well
    Anonymous

• I do not know that much about the actual GED test but i do work for a vocational counselor and we were advised that anyone interested in getting their GED should do it sooner rather than later. They said that the test if being revised to include trigonometry.

maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 4:14 PM on May. 19, 2009

• go to the library and check out their GED books and see the questions for yourself.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:45 PM on May. 19, 2009