ok i know its not a thing ppl like talking about but

what are symptoms of a miscarage? i need every detail

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Health

• If you are early on in pregnancy (two to three weeks) just minor bleeding clotting and cramps. If you are more around two months, way worse cramps heavy bleeding and anemia. If you are past three months you need to immediately go to a doctor and have a DNC done to make sure it all passes and if you have any other questions you can repost it. Ill be watching for you, i dont mind talking about this subject and have a good bit of knowledge on the subject, Ill be watching for another post.
    Amber-Skye

Answer by Amber-Skye at 4:02 PM on May. 19, 2009

• It can be very different for each person. Some have cramps...bleeding some don't have any symptoms. I had no cramps but a TINY bit of red blood.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 4:06 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Amber-Skye was absolutely right. I've had 3. My 1st was heavy bleeding & hurt very bad. My others weren't near as bad physically, but of course ur emotions r still there. I too will watch for u...& I dnt mind 2 talk either. U can msg me if u would rather do it that way. Just between us. I'll help if I can.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 4:10 PM on May. 19, 2009

• i dont know if i am or not if i am i dident know i was pregnant but i have really dark blood with clots and bad cramps that come and go like labor
    Anonymous

• if you dont mind me asking how old are you? Do you usually have rough periods and when was your last one. If you are trying to avoid going to the doctor thats fine, but if your young and your periods are usually bad it might just be a bad period, if your periods are light and you already have a child, i would deffitely consider going to the clinic, (there are low cost ones like planned parenthood) and get checked out
    Amber-Skye

Answer by Amber-Skye at 9:33 PM on May. 19, 2009