preg and family drama

I am 9 weeks preg. All the family drama is starting and of course they depend on us. two younger brothers that have no idea what is going and one that esp comes and can be that guy on the couch. The other is sister that is clainming her marriage is falling abpart and wants to stay with us. Our family expects us to drop everything and acts like we hve no life. Its so frustrating. My husband can't even stand up for us. I am tired of it. I have a family...a baby on the way. I don't want them to keep thinking they can do whatever when ever. How to put foot down and be nice about it?!

frustrated and feel like crying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• man i would just tell them straight up "look im pregnant, im not feeling well, sorry but you guys are going to have to stay somewhere else. its not the best time for anyone to stay over here with us. we have so much to do to prepare for the new baby, its just not a good time. sorry" if they say anything about it then whatever ya know? you cant be the one everyone depends on...your pregnant and have the baby to worry about.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 4:03 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I agree...id tell them straight up...you really dont even have to explain yourself just say "NO!"
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:06 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Whenever my boyfriend started complining about something or we had some sort of issue I'd calmly say "I'm carrying your child. Not only do I not feel well but I can't have any stress right now. We will deal with it as it comes."
    msnicole88

Answer by msnicole88 at 4:59 PM on May. 19, 2009