how do you add a pic to a question?

4monkees

Asked by 4monkees at 4:17 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Copy & paste, to do this you have to use full editor in a reply

Anonymous

• troll.png troll image by frostyjesus

Anonymous

• bump?
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 4:28 PM on May. 19, 2009

• OK, I answered your other post before you deleted if for not having the picture. I tracked down the picture of you and the kids outside off your profile. I would put you mid-twenties, and I would assume the older two were siblings. Your younger two I would assume were your children. There is no denying you are related as you all have the same nose. I think its adorable!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:30 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Well thank you for your efforts in tracking me down. They are all my children and i am 30. I am bored but I can't get the pic to paste in.

4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 4:34 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Once you asked your question go down to answer your own question. That way you can be the 1st to reply (just be sure to put in your question see 1st reply. Highlight the picture your want then right click & copy make sure before you paste you use the Full Editor to answer(that means you see spell check & SweetPea) then right click & click on paste. I hope this does not sound confusing.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:41 PM on May. 19, 2009

• what is THAT?!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• As for getting a picture in the answer forums, you need to copy/paste the pictures HTML. Go to photobucket.com and get an account started. Upload the picture and copy and past the html :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:40 PM on May. 19, 2009

• hahahaha  I'm loving that picture!

Anonymous