How can you trust.... If there was a phone # on the phone bill..... and it was always on before or after yours, after your husband called you from out of town?

Asked by PJay10 at 2:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Its alil strange but I need more info to go off of. Like at what times were these calls made?? How you tried calling the number to see who answers it?? How you typed it in the computer to see whos name pops up in the white pages??? I would ask your hubby and if its something weird then I'd look more deeper into it. But like I said just alil more info.

Answer by CuteCowgirlMami at 2:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• CuteCowGirlMami is right. You need to do some investigating before you question your husband. Google "Reverse Phone Lookup", it is very inexpensive. If the number is "Unpublished" or "Unlisted", just dial the number. If possible, dial the number from your HUSBANDS cell phone. When his number appears on their caller ID, they will be expecting him, the tone of their voice will speak volumes. Good Luck, davescarnage

Answer by davescarnage at 3:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• CALL the number and find out WHO it is!!!! If it's another woman maybe she is not aware your hubby is married?

Answer by vbruno at 11:28 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I agree.... If he has proven untrustworthy in the past than you know he is capable of dis-respect in the future. I say call!

Answer by mommy2_twins at 12:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• yep you should call but from another phone not yours cuz if is a woman and she knows about you she never gonna answer

Answer by shantee32 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• look up the assuming you already have it...take his phone or if he always calls from a random number get a friends phone n call it...ask if (insert his name here) is there...if the answer is yes confront him about it...if the answer is no say he gave you that number cuz you work with him or somethin n have a message for him n ask if its his wife.... another idea is if you have the number call information n theyll give you the address of the number...good luck dont need a cheater...hopefully he isnt...