can u

can you find out the sex of your baby at 17 weeks and a few days and it actually be correct? anyone find out this early and it was correct?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was about 20 weeks with my first ultra, we were told a girl....Well, we just had our 2nd ultra yesterday and it turns out that our baby is a boy....So its never 100% accurate. I believe them this time cuz we actually saw the winkie....So i wouldnt go out and buy a punch of one colored things...but congrats!!!
    CJK_2009

Answer by CJK_2009 at 4:29 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I would think so because I am 18 weeks and 3 days and I just found out that I am havin a girl ((((supa exited))) so I believe that if your baby wants to be seen they can see it, but if the baby is being stubborn like some babies are u might now find out until later
    DYMOND24

Answer by DYMOND24 at 4:30 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I found out i am having a girl at 16 weeks, but i had a 3d ultrasound, i dont know if that makes a difference.
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 5:21 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I found out I was having a boy at 12 wks 3 days. Boy was confirmed at 20 weeks.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:32 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I found out at 18 weeks and they were correct!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 6:10 PM on May. 19, 2009