Need help with finding tops / t-shirts........

I cannot seem to find tops ti fit me. I have big boobs and a small waist so if it fits in the boobs then it is too big in my waist and makes me look fat! Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• same problem here! except I dont have a small waist lol but I reckon more of an hourglass figure. its hard finding tops! i'll find something "big on top" but it makes my waist look big, or I find a nice fitting top and my boobs squeeze in it and they look flat and weird. many recommend layne bryant, but honestly I dont like the style of clothes they carry, they are pricey, and they dont quite have small tops for big chests. i actually found a perfect top a couple months ago....at hot topic! a Larg size, iron maiden shirt LOL it's a nice smug fit, but very stretchy fabric, perfect for my boobs. you could try nursing tops! they fit smug, yet stretch on top since nursing mom boobs get engorged!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:35 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Look for ribbed t-shirts. They'll accomodate the boobs, but come back in underneath. V-necks are more flattering over a big bust. You can also look for really "styled" blouses, with pleating above the bust and gathering below it. You may be able to wear a wrap shirt over a cami or tank top. Fine-gauge sweaters can also give a good fit.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:18 PM on May. 20, 2009