• In the Spotlight:

Folsom Street Fair. Is this OK?

What people do in the privacy of their own homes or hotel rooms is one thing, but what is the purpose of an event like this? Does it add anything useful to society? What we allow in the name of "tolerance" and "rights" is ridiculous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow just say googled it, saw pics, not a fan
    Anonymous

• THIS kind of stuff is what gives the gay/lesbian cause a bad name. I don't want what ANYONE does in their bedrooms, behind closed doors, paraded around the streets. This is an incredibly selfish group of people who only care about shoving their chosen lifestyle down the throats of others and it really just results in pissing people off and making people less excepting.

Anonymous

• I see nothing wrong with it.

Anything goes between consenting adults!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:49 PM on May. 19, 2009

• These are consenting adults....parading through the PUBLIC streets. I don't care if you are gay or straight, keep it out of the streets.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:53 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Ummm..where did you get gay/lesbian from. FSF is a LEATHER event. Attendees are encouraged to dress in their fav leather/fetish attire. Do gay and lesbian ppl attend. YES just like they do other events. This is NOT a gay only event. If you don't do leather or fetish..don't go. Live and let live, they aren't hurting you.
    Anonymous

• LOL looks like fun!!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:55 PM on May. 19, 2009

• pedophiles and prostitutes don't hurt me either...do I think they should walk the streets and to "each his own" not really.

And I got gay from the first picture....two guys kissing.

Anonymous

• How can you compare gays to criminals? Apples and Oranges people.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:00 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Its San Francisco. What would you expect? Alot of people that have no self respect. It really makes me sad theres that many people in the world that have so little inner peace in their lives. I can only hope that no children were present. Sexual demonstrations need to be kept between 2 people and not exhibited for everyone to see.

If you were to be parading around naked in your home in front of your own children, you could be trouble, the same miss britney spears.

When people no longer feel that privacy, they've lost their self respect. When sex becomes an animal act rather than something very wonderful then its a matter of entertainment. Not a time of bonding between two people who care and love each other. Call me silly, but I like it my way. :(
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 5:05 PM on May. 19, 2009

• omg people FOCUS! I didn't compare them to criminals because of their sexuality. I compare the acts of parading sexuality out on the streets. Sometimes when you make a (selfish) decision it takes the choice away from others. When you parade your bedroom behavior (not holding hands but out and out raunchiness) You do it where children can see and people who don't want to be subjectto it are forced to see it. You may not like something some one else does and may not want to have to see it! It's called being respectful to those you live in a community with. They expect people to be excepting of their lifestyles but THEY  are not excepting of others.

Anonymous