Has weight loss affected your face?

I lost some additional weight after having my DD and I think my face looked better with some meat on it. Now you can see my wrinkles and I swear it makes me look older. Why is this and has this happened to anybody else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yup my cheeks are sunken in my hubby says I look like a crackhead ...LOL but I'm trying to fix it cuz I feel awkward amongst my friends.
    Anonymous

• yes it will be affected much u need to loss weight slowly and eat much veggies and fruits in ur diet
    nonaakliken

Answer by nonaakliken at 4:49 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I've lost 32 lbs since ds was born last july, and the only place you notice it is in my face (and my collarbones for some reason). It's not too bad but now I think I need a face lift :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:35 AM on May. 20, 2009