Dress your age??

Do you?? I was reading cosmo and all the stuff in ther i cant wear to work at all.. Im only 29 and i feel im stuck between, tshrit and jeans on the weekends and granny clothes during the week.. whats ur take on it? PLUS i dont have a cosmo body (let me just throw that out there)..

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:38 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Money could be spent on child's clothing cus God above knows the child won't stop growin'! Food...if I can get something cheaper,irregardless of what is 'in',I will wear it. All these ads you see for women's clothing? Pff...maybe..if I had the model's figure I would get out of the tshirt/jeans ensemble...maybe....comfort over fashion is my motto,sorry...wait,no i'm not ....i'm comfy,i'm me,I'm FREE...
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 4:48 PM on May. 19, 2009

• i shop at walmart I feel its just my style and im not into spending a boat load on clothes
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 4:39 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm 18 and sometimes I feel like I dress like a grandma LOL, I don't have a cosmo body either and that makes me very self concious and I just cover up with big clothes.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:41 PM on May. 19, 2009

• If you are a size 14+ and are still young (late teens-early 30's) I suggest shopping at Torrid. They have contemporary, versatile clothes that work for a young person in the work place or for going out also. Yes, you will spend about $100 for an outfit but yes it is worth it to find clothes that really fit and are still in style.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:49 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Target has some nice clothes, I work at a bank and I'm not a stick figure ...LOL I always find good clearances on slacks and blousses ...
    Anonymous

• I don't wear the type of clothes that my grandmother wore at my age but I don't act like I'm half my age either. However, I do wear hoochie clothes in the bedroom!!!!! Those are ageless.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:02 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I am 30 and I don't know how to dress! But I really don't care to much either! I feel like I am too young to dress in "grown up" clothes but too old to dress in the "younger stuff"...But I am A SAHM so I live in sweats and t-shirts.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 5:05 PM on May. 19, 2009

• im 24, and i dress my age.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:12 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm 20 and I do dress my age, but sonetimes at home I do look like a granny lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:20 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I am 29 and shop at The Limited and Express for work clothes. I wear jeans and trendy dresses to go out and have fun. I think I dress appropriate for my age.
    Anonymous