What job can I get working from home that will make enough?

I need an actual job I can do from home.... that will pay rent and groceries and stuff....my fiance left me today....and I'm 8 months pregnant still living at home and Ihave a 3 year old.... I have to make enough to move out on my own and make the 3 of us survive..... I am already a MK consultant so I'm going to start working my business more diligently...and I already do vinefire in case that pays off... and I do inbox dollars, quans, cashcrate, hit4pay.....so I need a job....I tried cha cha and failed their simulator test...and I already applied to kgb_ I cant work for them until my acocunt is set up at my bank though.... so i need a job..not a go out ad get sales business or anything like that where I am signing people up for insurance....just a normal at home JOB

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Regular jobs at home can be hard to find, and they usually require special skills or equipment. Or you'll be answering cust. service calls and you'll need a quiet environment... not feasible with a toddler and a new born on the way.
    Not saying it's impossible! But you need to have a back up plan while you're figuring things out. File for child support and see what other public assistance you're eligible for. If you can get a part time job, you'll probably be able to get assistance with paying for daycare.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:50 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I am sorry that you are in this situation. Times are tough right now...I would really push your MK! I know you may not want to but maybe you need to consider a second home business....home "jobs" are very difficult to obtain....and alot of the companies are scams so do your research...I have 2 businesses that I do from home. If you need to chat or want to know more you can pm me...I understand where you are coming from!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 5:57 PM on May. 19, 2009

• www.prepaidlegal.com/go/pattystone or www.prepaidlegal.com/idt/pattystone this is a great home based business i was skeptical of home jobs but this one is good and going very strong.
    nawnaw428

Answer by nawnaw428 at 7:38 PM on May. 19, 2009

• there is also another very good site to go to www.greatcareerplan.com/?pstone48.
    nawnaw428

Answer by nawnaw428 at 7:40 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I have two sights you can take a look at if this would help you earn extra income from home because I know how things can be its tough these days,I know where your coming from.The type job pays you for the work you do .

Typing job (pays for the work you submit)
    http://www.typeinternational.com/affil/ti15334.htm

Travel Buisiness

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005

I hope this helps and god bless

Mandy
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 11:57 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Since you already do Mary Kay, I would push that. Talk to you upline leaders for advice and motivation. Advertise in craigslist,backpage.com, and throw your own party and get ladies tohave parties! You can totally do it
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:35 AM on May. 20, 2009