Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone help me find a doctor close

i have had 2 c sections and not only want but need to have a v back but my doctor wont let me hes in whinchester ky and the one in mt.sterling ky wont so i cant afford a midwife but i have a medical card so any body help me i live in olivehill ky.

Answer Question

Asked by faith86 at 4:42 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 5 (83 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • go to your insucrences website and look for the drs they approve of , if you have medicare or medicad call them . that is how you will find one. even if we gave you a long list of names you would have to make sure your insurence covers them . you can do a google seaerch too for drs in your area

    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:50 PM on May. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.