Retin-A or Trentinoin......

Does anybody use these for anti-aging / wrinkles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• retin-a is used for acne or warts not anit-aging. i dont know about trentinoin though
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 5:02 PM on May. 19, 2009

• These products are about the same thing and yes they are used for anti-aging as well as acne. I know this because I have been looking into it but haven't made a purchase yet!
    Anonymous

• Tretinoin and Retin A are the same thing. Retin A is commonly used for acne, but can also be found in wrinkle or anti-aging creams. I have been using a cream with retin A to fade the mask of pregnancy, and it has the added benefit of reducing fine lines and wrinkles. You have to use sunblock, because the skin can become sensitive, but I have noticed a difference!
    BonniesMom4

Answer by BonniesMom4 at 10:49 PM on May. 19, 2009