Don't the people who act like they are so smart and/or environmentally friendly and better than you for buying used things realize there would be no used things if those people you are criticizing didn't buy them new?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes and we thank you for it

Answer by admckenzie at 4:59 PM on May. 19, 2009

• LOL I just try not to be wasteful but I see your point. Some people just always buy new stuff and pich otherwise good stuff because they always want something new. I love being friends with people like that...hand me downs are great!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:00 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I never thought about it but yeah you're right! I do both...I love hand me downs and sometimes I just can't resist something new...
    I do however, pass along all the things I don't use anymore.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 5:00 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm thankful for ppl like that. I got a sister like that. She's great. Just got a new bed from her.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:52 PM on May. 19, 2009