Kindermusik......

Anybody else have their child in this? If so, is it worth taking/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on May. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• My oldest was in this when he was around 3ish. He did seem to enjoy it. I would say that if you can afford it, and you would like your child involved in such activities then go ahead and give it a try. I wanted to expose him to a variety of activities and have him around other children since at that time he had no siblings and didn't attend daycare.
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 9:55 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Hi! I am a Kindermusik Educator in Minnesota. I love Kindermusik so much that I decided to teach it! I think it really is worth the time and money. We provide a safe and loving envorinment where you can bond with your child and socalize with other children in the same age group.

Not to mention how much fun classes are! You also get a take home materials that are really great, a CD and a book.

You can visit www.kindermusik.com for more information or contact me!
    Kara
    Karamae

Answer by Karamae at 4:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2009