How should I react?

Okay so I've been dating this guy a few mos now and when we first met he told me he didn't have a myspace page and today I decided to see if he lied to me and he did cuz I found his page with his new house and everything on it! I'm so upset with him right now Idk if I should be mad at him or not. Oh and he still hasn't told me that he has a myspace page and he's got a bunch of girls on it that's not his family. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• You are just dating.....and obviously not that serious..don't waste your time.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:11 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Did you see the movie or read the book "He's Just Not That Into You"? Perhaps you should. He's showing his true colors. I wouldn't get any more involved with him. He's a lying loser.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:16 PM on May. 19, 2009

• dont worry about it. its only myspace. I would put up a warning flag up though for him even lying to you about somthing so stupid. if he is lying about a myspace page ...what else is he hiding? not trying accuse him of doing so (dont know the guy) just every B/F i had that lied about little stupid shit like that, the lies grew taller on down the line. just ignore it but still keep him in check every once in awhile
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 5:19 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I'd ask him again and when he denies it I'd say, that's weird... cause I typed your name in and there it was with pictures of your house and a lot of friends... hmm, you might need to contact someone because it appears someone's trying to steal/borrow your identity.
    And then I'd dump him. Once you lie to me, I'm done with you.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:53 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Maybe he just got it? I'd ask him about it again, and if he denies it now, then you know he's lying. But I would ask before accusing, b/c it's entirely possible he just created it. It doesn't explain the girls on there, but still....give him one more chance to be honest.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:07 PM on May. 19, 2009