I need help.....

I've been dating for awhile and I just haven't found the right guy to be in a relatioship with again. I feel so hopeless and I wanna know how'd you find te right guy for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• You have to be patient. He will come along when you least expect it.
    Anonymous

• anon is right. He will show up when you least expect it. I met my husband sitting on a bench when we were both in the army. We were in the same company and we were all joking about how these two clouds looked like they were having sex.lol. But we got closer and closer then bam we got married. =) But dont try to look for it. It will come to you.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:26 PM on May. 19, 2009

• When you stop looking that when you will find him. Are more like he will find you.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 5:27 PM on May. 19, 2009

• i met my husband at the mall when i was 15!.years and years later still together!:) he'll come.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 5:29 PM on May. 19, 2009

• You have to be healed yourself from the past. Don't look for someone to complete you in other words be complete. Make a list of qualities you'd like in the other person. Don't date unless he is marriage material. Be friends casually going out not official til you see the qualities and if he balances you out. Have you checked out the Birthorder connection book? its great!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 5:44 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Don't rush because you are lonely please. You don't want to get prego by Mr. wrong or anything else. Find a hobby maybe you'll find him there. What interests you? Find a commom ground. Best wishes. Get the best you are worth it. If you have any issue work on those now before you start a relationship.. sorry been there done that
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 5:48 PM on May. 19, 2009

• The best way to find someone who's right for you is to know and love yourself. Get some hobbies that you enjoy, do things you enjoy, don't do things with finding a guy in mind, but with enjoying yourself in mind. Deal with any past issues you have. Be open to any and all possibilities. I actually ended up in contact with an old flame, we met when I was 17 and he was 24, and we always had a hard time getting it together, but now we seem like we just might get it right this time. But it only happened after we both settled down, and figured ourselves out. So be open to old boyfriends, guys you usually don't go for, things like that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Look for Mr.Right now-eventually the now will fall away naturally and you'll just have Mr.Right!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:06 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Completely by accident! LOL...and in a very round about way...I agree with other posters. I was NOT looking and bam! it happened!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:19 PM on May. 19, 2009

• My hubby actually found me on myspace. I was with someone else at the time and planning on going back to my ex fiance after breaking up with my then boyfriend but then I met my hubby and now 3 yrs later couldn't be more happy. Anyways, the right guy will come when the time is right.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 6:22 PM on May. 19, 2009