saleing on ebay

Has anyone ever sold on ebay? I have tons of baby clothes and some miscalleneous items that i would like to get rid of to make room for the next baby but i live out in the middle of no where so a yard sale really isn't practical. But i am not sure hoe wbay works . I mean do i need a seperate account at the bank. How do you accept credit cards? It seems confusing. Anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• my husband sells on ebay all the time. he sells everything you can think of. hes a big thrift store shopper for things to sell on ebay. he signed up for paypal and all transactions go through paypal. its the safe way to go on ebay. he should be home soon and i can post some info from him if youd like.
    Anonymous

• well you need to set up a paypal account. when someone buys something, the money goes to your paypal account. its a separate account from anything else i think. you need to take pics of everything so people can see what it looks like. then you put the pics on the selling part of ebay. its pretty self-explanatory. it shows you everything you need to do. and it does it step by step so its pretty simple
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 5:26 PM on May. 19, 2009

• i havent in a whil..but it's really easy! become a member. you can set up a direct deposit with your bank account or a paypal account. check out the sites and there should be a descriptive help page
    Anonymous

• I sell on ebay and I have a paypal acct. I have them take out their fees from my Paypal acct. Paypal takes care of everything even for buyer's payments.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:43 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Not being rude just clarifying. Saleing isn't a word. Selling would be to sell something online. A sale is something that is discounted in price, to sell is to have another person purchase your products for profit.
    Anonymous

• I sell things on ebay my user name is silverlover503 check out some of the things im selling.

Make money from home: http://earnlotsofincome.yolasite.com
    portuguesemafia

Answer by portuguesemafia at 10:10 PM on May. 19, 2009

• i sell alot of things on ebay my husband teases me calling me the ebay queen. it is very simple they walk u through everything. and u dont have to have a seperate checking acc# u set up with the one u already have.you sign up for a paypal account and when people pay it goes right in that account and then you send for a paypal debit card that you can use just like a credit card anywhere. ive been doing it for three years sometimes u will do great and somtimes u wont but dont get discouraged. (tip) baby clothes sell really well if they are still in good shape.and to me it is fun.if u need anymore info i will be glad to let u know.
    nawnaw428

Answer by nawnaw428 at 10:20 AM on May. 20, 2009