What is your best Dollar Store find?

I just stopped in today to get birthday party supplies and couldn't beleive all of the cool stuff they had! I bought these awesome little snack containers, wall stickers for DS room, and all sorts of crap I didn't need! lol.
What is the best thing you have ever found at the dollar store?

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 5:44 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got these really pretty butterflies for my daughters room. They're wire with different colored mesh wrapped around them with glitter. It was at the dollar tree. I bought them before she was born. She's 2 now and they're still there. It's my favorite piece of wall decor in her room and they were only a dollar. :)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:47 PM on May. 19, 2009

• all kinds of party things for my bdays and DHs bdays. small toys for DS to play with. wire holders to baby proof. hair accessories. so many different things i have found there
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 5:47 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I LOOOOOVE the dollar tree! everything is a freakin dollar! I found some cool skull goblets around halloween, I use strictly for wine.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:47 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I homeschool & Dollar Tree has TONS of classroom supplies & decorations ---- educational puzzkes, posters, charts, stickers, flashcards, bulletin board decor, etc.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:49 PM on May. 19, 2009

• My Nephew wanted this $25.00 spider man action figure from walmart and was begging for it all day-I didnt have that kind of money to spend so we got him something diff and i felt so guilty-later that week I went into the dollor tree and saw a spider man action figure and was like AWESOME and I gave it too him-he didnt even know the diffrence!
    put a HUGE smile on his face and I thought it was an awesome find!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 5:50 PM on May. 19, 2009

• my son is still a little too young for these, but I saw some cool laminated posters with the alphabet and "first" words with pictures. I'd love to put them on the wall of his playroom soon!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:51 PM on May. 19, 2009

• my daughter wanted a hannah montana calendar for christmas..it was 17.99 at all the stores that i looked at..and i refuse to pay that much for a calendar..then one day i was in dollar giant, and it was there..$1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooooo shocked!! and it was the EXACT same one!! soo..i thought that was pretty cool!! and my daughter loved it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:00 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Omg they have a bunch of cool stuff.. even though its not the best quality, it still rocks to get it there!! I got a universal remote from there and it actually WORKED! lol.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:27 PM on May. 19, 2009

• we get all our party supplies there... if we didnt our kids party this year would end up being about $600 instead its around $100
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 6:47 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I love shop at the dollar tree for scrapbooking items. You can find stuff that there for $1 that would cost 5-10 dollars at walmart. Also, I threw a baby shower for my cousin last year and I bought practically everything I needed there, it ended up costing me a fraction of the price that I had originally planned. I go there atleast once a week.
    Vsoul0608

Answer by Vsoul0608 at 8:05 PM on May. 19, 2009