If your man loved going down on you, would you let him do it whenever he wanted to do it to you?

Hayz71101

Asked by Hayz71101 at 5:48 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont let him do it all the time because then it would get old and i wouldnt want him to do it anymore. but he does it quite a lot.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 5:49 PM on May. 19, 2009

• heck yes! well, not if i had to do something to him afterwords, which is usually the case.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:55 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Hmm.... I'd be headed to the shower every time he snapped those fingers lol
    Naw, after a little while it does get too tender but I'd take it as long as I could stand it lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:02 PM on May. 19, 2009

• OMG- I dated this guy who just LOVED going down-NO strings attached he just had some weird thing and he LOVED doing it, and BEST of all he didnt like head!
    He would be going down on me for sometimes over 45 mins, screw me go down on me again and than call it a night-
    want to know the reason I didnt like fall in love and marry him and be with this FREAK from heaven for the rest of my life-
    He broke up with me because I refused to sit on his face-
    thats how much he liked to eat it- he broke up with me because I wouldnt squat over is face-
    jerk!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I just like it once in a while...so it might get to be too much for me.

Usually b/c guys who like it that much always work sooooo hard to make me orgasm from oral and I cant! I'm one of the rare 7% who orgasm from intercourse/penetration and so while oral is nice...it doesn't do the job like a nice stiff one! LOL

But, if he knew those facts and promised to get me off in some way after he "had his fill".....then sure.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:53 PM on May. 19, 2009

• yup
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 3:47 AM on May. 20, 2009

• No, i'm not a fan of oral. not giving or receiving.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 6:13 PM on May. 20, 2009