I am flying with my 5 mo old twins for the first time this Friday. I was wondering if anyone had any advice.

Twins, first time flying with twins, any tips for easy flying, advice, etc

JulesK22

Asked by JulesK22 at 5:56 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travel-children/565434-babies-flying-ear-popping-problems.html
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:01 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Place everything you need for changing them in zip lock bags so all you have to do is grab it using one hand.
    Get a couple new toys that you can show them on the plane. It'll keep them busy for awhile.
    Try feeding them while taking off and landing -- which may be hard to do with two, so maybe wetting a washcloth so they can suck on it during that time.
    Place all liquids in a zip lock bag. You'll need to put it in a bin by itself when you go through security.
    Relax! If they cry, don't worry about it! Most people understand! Most likely they'll sleep through some of the trip.
    Good luck.
    Anonymous

• When my daughter was 4 1/2 months old, we took a trip. I just made sure she was drinking during the take off and landing. Hopefully you won't be by yourself so you can conquer this. GOOD LUCK!
    Mommy_in_00_09

Answer by Mommy_in_00_09 at 7:06 PM on May. 19, 2009

• you have someone else flying with you, right???
    Anonymous

• Yes I have someone flying with me, thankfully. Thank you everyone for your advice so far. I just have no idea what to expect, especially going through security and stuff.
    JulesK22

Answer by JulesK22 at 12:22 AM on May. 20, 2009