Toy Computers for 3 -4 year old

Does anyone have a suggestion? I've been to Amazon and still can't make up my mind!

timelessglass

Asked by timelessglass at 5:57 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We have a Leapfrog ClickStart.. comes with a keyboard & mouse and connects to the tv. My daughter loves it.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:44 PM on May. 19, 2009

• we didn't get a computer, we have a fisher-price powerbook and a vtech v-smile system, both of which i highly reccomend. she just uses our regular laptop when she wants to do stuff like access her websites.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 6:15 PM on May. 19, 2009

• We found a real computer at a garage sale for $100, and then got that keyboard thing that has games on it and they can write their letters using a pen and all that for around $60 at Walmart and my 4yr old loves it.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:11 AM on May. 20, 2009

• We were thinking either a real computer (Dell had a sale for $400) but I think my hubby wanted it more. I opted for a VTech pink laptop (the one for preschoolers, not toddlers). She really likes it and it was $38 I think at target.

I also think "I was in college at the birth of the internet... I learned to type in 8th grade summer school on a type writer. Why get her a computer now? She'll be JUST FINE!" That's when I realize that all her peers are learning computers so I can't hold her back from her peers.

It's a personal problem LOL!
    lynnard

Answer by lynnard at 5:57 PM on May. 20, 2009