ok, weird smell from Vagina TMI

I had a weird smell from down there, I think it smells bad but I am not sure if it just smells diff- I went to the doctor and she told me everything was fine- No yeast, no infections nothing to explan the smell?
I have thicker than normal discharge thats clowdy and sticky and it smells funky- is my doctor wrong or is this a normal part of pregnancy- 27 week along

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• because of ur sence of smell is up twenty times it just may be stronger smelling to u i am 39 weeks prego and i have had kinda thick n kinda white discharge and it ha increased as the month have gone by sometimes it will smell like blood metallic but ask ur doctor again if ur not happy with the answer u got or get a second opion i know to much detail but just tryin to helpsome times some women just have more discharge especially when prego
    Anonymous

• could be normal.. but id ask for them to check again ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:02 PM on May. 19, 2009

• well you usually get more discharge when your pregnant but if it has a really bad smell it might be an infection. Ask ur doc to check for bacterial vaginosis
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 6:22 PM on May. 19, 2009