How should I tell him?

I found out that I am in fact pregnant, but I havent told my ex-boyfriend yet. We just broke up about 2 weeks ago. How should I tell him? I"m 16 and I plan on keeping the baby.

Ps. has anyone ever felt like you knew what sex your baby was going to be early on in your pregnancy? I have this extremely weird feeling it's going to be a boy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Youll just have to tell him straight out.. Its better to do it earlier than later.

BTW I knew both times I was for sure that I was having a boy, and was right.. dont know how much truth that holds.. but hey- as long as your baby is healthy, youll be happy. Good luck.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:26 PM on May. 19, 2009

• LOL...I thought my LO was going to be a boy when I first found out but as my pregnancy went on people were convinced it was a girl. So I started to believe that too but I have a little boy!!!
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 6:28 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I agree with the first post. Just tell him and the sooner the better. Best of luck sweety.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 6:30 PM on May. 19, 2009

• my mom said that her instincts were right on when it came to my siblings and I. And Its really weird because my family has a girl, boy pattern when it comes to having babies and my sister just had a baby girl. lol I've already named him
    ABUHLINGER

Answer by ABUHLINGER at 6:32 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I just KNEW mine was gonna be a girl-I was wrong Lol
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:38 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Congratulations!

IOt may seem hard telling him...but you have to do it! Better now then never and he acts like a bum then leave him be!

For me...being pregnant was one of the most best times of my life....and yes...I had always known it was a boy and there wasn't any surprise when he was born....I know its weird..but hey...I had a breech pregnancy and it was impossible for them to tell if it was a boy and girl but I just knew! Maybe its one of those motherly instinct kind of things!
    JaneMichelle

Answer by JaneMichelle at 12:21 AM on May. 20, 2009