What's cooler to watch, volcanoes or tornados?

What's cooler to watch (when no one's hurt), volcanoes or tornados?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• from a distance... I think both. Its cool to see the volcano erupt and all the lava squirt all over the place (i love volcano movies: Volcano and Dante's Peak are my fav) and Tornadoes are fascinating cuz its air that destroys things in a matter of seconds (I love the movie Twister)
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 6:32 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I live in Oklahoma & I have to say that Tornado season is the most amazing time of year. I was born here & grew up here... tornados are both fascinating & frightening. They're really something unique!!!
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 6:47 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Cool? I think that if u would ever be in the middle of either it would be devastating! Not cool!
    Anonymous

• tornados by far
    Anonymous

• tornados
    justmealone

Answer by justmealone at 12:13 AM on May. 20, 2009